A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnamurthy Shivshanker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnamurthy Shivshanker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnamurthy Shivshanker, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivshanker graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shivshanker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnamurthy Shivshanker MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Krishnamurthy Shivshanker practice?
- Dr. Krishnamurthy Shivshanker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Krishnamurthy Shivshanker practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.