A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnamurthy Umapathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnamurthy Umapathy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Umapathy graduated from PSG InstMed Scis.
Dr. Umapathy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnamurthy Umapathy MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krishnamurthy Umapathy practice?
- Dr. Krishnamurthy Umapathy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishnamurthy Umapathy practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, OR.
See Castro Valley Internists and Castro Valley Critical Care Practitioners.