A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnamurty Velamakanni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnamurty Velamakanni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnamurty Velamakanni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velamakanni graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Velamakanni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnamurty S Velamakanni MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krishnamurty S. Velamakanni practice?
- Dr. Krishnamurty Velamakanni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishnamurty Velamakanni practices Internal Medicine near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists.