Dr. Krishnamurty Velamakanni MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2017
patient
I am a Renal Patien with near end stage I have been fallowed by him for the past several years without any complications. He is not only an Internist he is also a Nephrologist who has actively practicing in all three local Hospitals with full privileges.He does accept Dialysis patients as well as Renal transplant fallow ups and evluations He has been practicing in this area for the past 18-19 yrs. He is very pleasant,knowledgeable and caring dedicated physician I fully and whole-heartedly recommend him to any one who has renal disease and complications that go with the disease

July 7th, 2016
He's a great doctor.

September 24th, 2015
Best renal doctor in Florida.
Excellent, excellent doctor!

April 15th, 2015
Best Doctor
This man is the reason I'm still alive!

January 12th, 2012
accuracy, spends time,listens,very knowledgable
DR. KRISHNA IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD! He spends as much time with me as i need and answers all my questions . He researches meds. that work for me as an individual. He told me im a mystery and a challenge and he assured me he would figure it out no matter how long it takes. He has a great staff. I appreciate Dr. Krishna and have great trust in him as a doctor. I would recommend him to everyone.

October 8th, 2011
Knowledge & Professionalism
Dr. Krishnamurty is proficient & knowledgeable in his Specialty . He is the kind of Nephrologist that I was looking for when I moved to Fl & I was very satisfied with his meticulousness as a Physician & his bedside manners.

October 6th, 2011
Great Doctor!!!Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Quality of Care
Dr. Velamakanni is the most talked about physicians among patients for the wonderful care he provides. He is not only caring & warm but has a good sense of humor which helps me to cope with my health.I liked the fact that he spends an adequate amount of time during my visit , addressing all my concerns & questions.His staff are equally nice & caring.

Very caring doctor!
Since moving to Florida from up north, I have not had such a thorough physical! Dr Krish spent the most time with me, reviewing my past illnesses as well as my present concerns than any doctor I have ever been to. I would highly reccomend this doctor!

September 9th, 2010
He is a Nephrologist who also practices some Internal Medicine.
I have yet to be seen by a doctor who is as meticulous as "Dr. Krish" was. He was very thorough & asked me detailed questions of my medical history & condition.I will definitely recommend him to both my family & friends.Thank you for the opportunity to comment on this doctor.

October 25th, 2016