A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnan Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnan Nair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnan Nair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nair has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnan Kutty Nair MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krishnan K. Nair practice?
- Dr. Krishnan Nair has 4 office locations.
Dr. Krishnan Nair practices Internal Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Allen, TX.
See Garland Internists.