A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghavendran graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raghavendran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran practice?
- Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.