A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raghavendran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raghavendran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghavendran graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raghavendran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran practice?
- Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran has 1 office location.
Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.