A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghavendran graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raghavendran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Erie County Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raghavendran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran practice?
Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.