A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnan Sivaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnan Sivaram is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivaram graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Sivaram has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Behavioral Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnan Sivaram MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Krishnan Sivaram practice?
- Dr. Krishnan Sivaram has 4 office locations.
Dr. Krishnan Sivaram practices Psychiatry near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Massillon, OH and North Canton, OH.
See Canton Psychiatrists.