A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnan Sivaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnan Sivaram is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sivaram
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Sivaram Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivaram graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Sivaram has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Behavioral Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnan Sivaram MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Krishnan Sivaram practice?
- Dr. Krishnan Sivaram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishnan Sivaram practices Psychiatry near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Massillon, OH.
See Canton Psychiatrists.