A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnan Sivaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnan Sivaram is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sivaram
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Sivaram Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivaram graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Sivaram has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Behavioral Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnan Sivaram MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Krishnan Sivaram practice?
- Dr. Krishnan Sivaram has 4 office locations.
Dr. Krishnan Sivaram practices Psychiatry near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Massillon, OH and North Canton, OH.
See Canton Psychiatrists.