A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnansu Tewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnansu Tewari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnansu Tewari, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewari graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tewari has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnansu Sujata Tewari MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Krishnansu S. Tewari practice?
- Dr. Krishnansu Tewari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krishnansu Tewari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.