A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnansu Tewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnansu Tewari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tewari
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Tewari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnansu Tewari, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewari graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tewari has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnansu Sujata Tewari MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Krishnansu S. Tewari practice?
- Dr. Krishnansu Tewari has 6 office locations.
Dr. Krishnansu Tewari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Orange Oncologists.