A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnapillai Thavarajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnapillai Thavarajah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thavarajah graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Thavarajah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnapillai Thavarajah MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Krishnapillai Thavarajah practice?
- Dr. Krishnapillai Thavarajah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Krishnapillai Thavarajah practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Nephrologists.