A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnasamy Soundararajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnasamy Soundararajan is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnasamy Soundararajan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Soundararajan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Soundararajan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnasamy Soundararajan MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Krishnasamy Soundararajan practice?
- Dr. Krishnasamy Soundararajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Krishnasamy Soundararajan practices Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons.