A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandrasekaran
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Flutter
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrasekaran graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Chandrasekaran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran practice?
- Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran practices Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Cardiologists.