A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandrasekaran
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandrasekaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Flutter
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrasekaran graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Chandrasekaran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran practice?
- Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran practices Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.