A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krisna Chai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chai
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Chai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krisna Chai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chai graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krisna Potewiratananon Chai MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Krisna P. Chai practice?
- Dr. Krisna Chai has 1 office location.
Dr. Krisna Chai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Gastroenterologists.