A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krisna Chongsiriwatana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krisna Chongsiriwatana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chongsiriwatana
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Chongsiriwatana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krisna Chongsiriwatana, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chongsiriwatana graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Chongsiriwatana has 10 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krisna Chongsiriwatana MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Krisna Chongsiriwatana practice?
- Dr. Krisna Chongsiriwatana has 1 office location.
Dr. Krisna Chongsiriwatana practices Infectious Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Infectious Disease Doctors.