A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krisseda Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Solomon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krisseda Shantai Solomon MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krisseda S. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Krisseda Solomon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krisseda Solomon practices Emergency Medicine near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Trenton Emergency Physicians.