Dr. Krissy Yamamoto MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 27th, 2014
Horrible excuse of a doctor
My doctor was out this week so I saw Dr. Yamamoto this week. She was very dismissive and rude to my husband and I. She was also uninformed about my pregnancy even with all the notes my regular doctor left. I am a petite woman and 39 weeks pregnant. She was supposed to just be measuring my belly and doing a vaginal exam but she applied TOO MUCH pressure on my lower abdomen where my daughter's head is located, it was to the point I had to tell her to stop and that it hurt. She then said sorry for the pressure she was looking for her head?!?! She then went on to say my daughter was measuring "too small and may not be growing" which is incorrect. My regular doctor Dr. Siarezi is much more intelligent and informative, she had previously told me that my daughter is, "small but not underweight considering my body size, very healthy and growing at a steady/normal rate." When I told Yamamoto she insisted I was wrong and she was right and that "I should be worried," WHAT KIND OF OB/GYN says that to an expecting mother. Dr. Yamamoto did not do her homework before seeing me and I pray to God she didn't harm my baby when she mashed on her head. She also had pink streaks in her hair that were tacky and unprofessional. If you go to Lone Star Circle of Care ask for SIAREZI!!! She is the more intelligent and seasoned doctor.

November 14th, 2013
Awesome Obgyn
Dr Yamamoto is a awesome doctor. She takes her time with her patients. She answer's all your question's. She makes sure you understand everything before you leave her office. I wish their was more doctor's like her. She's worth more then 5 star's!