A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krista Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krista Caldwell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Caldwell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krista Dawn Caldwell MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krista D. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Krista Caldwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krista Caldwell practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Houston Emergency Physicians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.