A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krista Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krista Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krista L Hill MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krista L. Hill practice?
- Dr. Krista Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Krista Hill practices Family Medicine near Council Bluffs, IA.
See Council Bluffs Primary Care Doctors.