Dr. Krista Galitsis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krista Galitsis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Krista Galitsis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

All I can say is that the previous reviewers must have been with a different doctor. She was one of the best pediatricians we have experienced and able to manage our daughter's complex medical issues with great knowledge while placing her at ease making this one of the easiest doctor's visits we have ever had. She was prompt and the clinic clean and beautiful. The staff could not have been more accommodating.

August 6th, 2013

Parent of patient

Unprofessional and argumentative. She actually denied a condition that my son has had since birth, Psoriasis. She mumbled something about going to medical school, as if attending medical school is a prerequisite for comprehension of the English language. She then proceeded to berate me by calling me "Hun." I have four children and a grandchild and have lived in two states with them. We have had numerous physicians and pediatricians over their 22 yr lifespan. I have never seen one behave in this manner toward parent and patient. Neither my son nor I knew what to make of her announcement that he did not suffer from Psoriasis (since birth no less.. he is 13 now). We promptly left the office when she called me "Hun." My most memorable experience occurred once my son and I left the premises. He expressed that he was just glad that I didn't ask him to take down his boxers to prove to her that he had Psoriasis.

September 18th, 2009

Mr. Gus M.

Dr. G. is an excellent doctor; she took time to discuss the issues. She was able to make my son feel very comfortable with her, unlike other doctors in the same office. She examined my son and accurately diagnosed the problem and prescribed medicine accordingly. I highly recommend Dr. G. to all my relatives and friends without any hesitation.

January 15th, 2009

Overall Poor

My first visit, I was already skeptical about what I had heard about Tricare doctors... The office staff immediately asked me for my medicaid card as if that was the only insurance doctor Galitsis takes. She herself was so rushed and rough that my daughter cried the whole time and asked me to help calm her. The doctor is unreachable in most emergency situations. I have never known any doctor to be off as much as she is. I called the office because my daughter had non- stop vomiting and I needed to know if she should go to the ER. She was out for the day, and no one in the entire office could tell me what to do. Instead, I took her to the ER for them to tell me to do nothing but keep making her drink fluids. The office staff always puts me on hold for long periods of time, and instead of taking my number and calling me back, they always ask me to call them back. When I call back, they still don't have the information I need. The doctor wasn't that bad the second time around, but there is no protocol in the office. They need to hold a "What to do if..." seminar for all employees. I wish I weren't confined to one pediatrician. I hate filling out all the forms just because the office sucks.

September 20th, 2015