Dr. Krista Gordon MD Patient Reviews

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 30th, 2012
Great Doctor, Lousy Staff
I have been seeing Dr. Gordon since she got out of medical school. As a doctor, she is top notch. Her staff, on the other hand, leaves much to be desired. Twice now, the staff has referred my husband to a wellness clinic because the "doctor was too busy to see him that week." She is trying to go paperless and wants to call your prescriptions in. Well, forget that Jack. I go in for bloodwork and followup every six months because of the medications I take. Not one was called in as she indicated they would be. When you do call for the refill, it is not for the normal six months. Some have been for one month and some have been for three months. Her staff changes frequently and I do not care for any of the ones she has had in the last couple of years. In fact, I am taking a medication for an arrhythmia and I am not supposed to skip days. Lord only knows when they decide to get around to calling in the refill. Last one took four phone calls and finally went in and demanded to wait until they wrote out one by hand. Then, it was only for 30 days. Poor poor staff. They don't even pull your chart to confirm what you are supposed to be getting. Also, very upset she has decided not to perform blood tests in her office. With the way my insurance is set up, I will now pay the full shot for any lab work until I meet a $1000 deductible instead of just paying the $25 co-pay. With today's economy, that is really hurting. And, her witchy staff makes it all the more disagreeable.