A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krista Honsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krista Honsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krista Honsey, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Honsey graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Honsey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St. Cloud Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krista Ann Honsey DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Krista A. Honsey practice?
- Dr. Krista Honsey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Krista Honsey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Michael, MN and Albert Lea, MN.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.