A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krista Kaups:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krista Kaups is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krista Kaups, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaups graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kaups has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krista Leanna Kaups MD is a female Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Krista L. Kaups practice?
- Dr. Krista Kaups has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krista Kaups practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.