The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Krista Kaups
Dr. Krista Kaups, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with other offices in Fresno, CA and Fresno, CA (and 1 other location). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Kaups is affiliated with Children's Hospital Central California, Fresno Surgery Center and Community Behavioral Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Krista Kaups has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Krista Kaups is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.
Dr. William Dominic
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Fresno, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Kenneth Juenger
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Fresno, CA 0 mi2
Dr. Michael Joyner
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Fresno, CA 0 mi18