A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krista Kaups:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krista Kaups is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaups
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaups Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krista Kaups, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaups graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kaups has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krista Leanna Kaups MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Krista L. Kaups practice?
- Dr. Krista Kaups has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krista Kaups practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.