A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krista Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krista Olsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krista Olsen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Olsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krista Joy Olsen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Krista J. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Krista Olsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Krista Olsen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Princeton, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.