A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krista Schonrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krista Schonrock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krista Schonrock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schonrock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schonrock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cottonwood Hospital Medical Center
- LDS Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krista M Schonrock MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krista M. Schonrock practice?
- Dr. Krista Schonrock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krista Schonrock practices Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Murray, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists.