A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krista Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krista Summers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krista Summers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Summers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kittitas Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krista J Summers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krista J. Summers practice?
- Dr. Krista Summers has 1 office location.
Dr. Krista Summers practices Family Medicine near Ellensburg, WA.
See Ellensburg Primary Care Doctors.