Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Ms. show details Ms.
by Gaoyuan Zhao on Feb 23rd, 2014

She is really good. Nice, patient, understanding with courtesy.

Very happy with Dr. Adams! show details Very happy with Dr. Adams!
by Guest, Buckhead on Jan 22nd, 2013

I switched doctors within the practice and started to see Dr. Adams. I couldn't be happier with her. She seems gives you undivided attention in a busy office - and has a laid back, and relatable bedside manner. I feel very comfortable being in her care... as well as her nurse's, Sabrina. Would highly recommend to friends - however, practice is big and those who require lots of extra attention may want a smaller group.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Jul 9th, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Adams. I was recommended to her after having some poor experiences with other OBGYNS. Dr. Adams is a caring doctor, who takes the time to explain the causes of your illness and treatment options. Sometimes she is very busy but I don;t mind that because I know when I get her I will get her full attention. Even though this is a very busy practice with lots of doctors, the nurses (especially Sabrina) are also very kind and helpful and someone always picks up the phone when you have to make an appointment.

CandyCovington show details CandyCovington
Aug 1st, 2011

The best doctor ever! She is very concerned about her patients and spends a lot of time with you discussing any problems that you may have. She is very compassionate and caring. She follows up with her patients also to make sure that everything is okay. I am a patient and now my daughter is a patient. I would recommend Dr. Adams to everyone!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Stephanie on Aug 4th, 2008

I have seen Dr. Adams in Atlanta for the last two years for gynecology problems after my primary doctor in Roswell highly recommended her. I am so glad he did. She is great. She is so kind and caring, takes a lot of time to explain things, and is so thorough. I have sent 3 of my friends to see her also.