A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristan Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristan Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristan Collins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristan C Collins MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristan C. Collins practice?
- Dr. Kristan Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristan Collins practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.