A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristan Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristan Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristan Collins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans