A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristan Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristan Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristan Collins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristan C Collins MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristan C. Collins practice?
- Dr. Kristan Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristan Collins practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.