A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristan Wegerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristan Wegerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wegerson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristan Wegerson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wegerson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wegerson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristan A Wegerson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristan A. Wegerson practice?
- Dr. Kristan Wegerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristan Wegerson practices Family Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Family Physicians.