Dr. Kristel Ward DO Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 3 reviews

June 15th, 2016
Never shows up on time. You need to take a whole day off, she makes you wait for hours and hours for 5 minutes visit. Need to allocate at least 5 hours for 5 minutes visit.

January 28th, 2014
Love this doctor
I switched to Dr. Ward after I had a bad experience with another local MD who misdiagnosed my pregnancy as ectopic. I wasn't even a patient of Dr. Ward's yet- I just wanted to follow up with her, and they were able to get me in right away as a new patient. She immediately put me at ease. She is very reassuring, actually listens to my concerns, and her staff (especially Jo, her nurse) is wonderful. Wait time was a bit long but I expected it as a last minute appointment. I actually had an ultrasound today and got in 30 minutes early. She's great!

May 18th, 2009
Wonderful OBGYN!
Dr. Ward has delivered all three of my children. She has been very compassionate during my difficut pregnancies and I have had 3 beautiful, healthy babies. Each pregnancy had its challenges, but Dr. Ward saw me through it all with a healthy baby in the end. You will have to wait for your appointment, sometimes, but that is only because she takes some much time with you and makes sure that all your questions are answered and you have everything you need. Her staff is wonderful and they helped get me through the last few weeks with their smiling faces and kind words.