Dr. Kristen Mennemeier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Mennemeier?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Mennemeier?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 23rd, 2011

Dr. Kristen Andersen/ Dr. Jill Baer

My oldest just turned 24 y.o., middle is 21 y.o. and youngest is now 19 y.o. I love Dr. Kristen Andersen and Dr. Jill Baer. I have and always will recommend her. Pleasant, professional,very clean office, easy access from parking spot to office, good parking and convenient location, are just a few adjectives that come to mind. I had/have all 3 my kids there through their college years! My kids love her just as much as I do. I really get sad thinking that one day soon, we will not be going to our Pediatrician. The best of the best!

May 4th, 2011