A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Andresen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andresen
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Andresen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Andresen, BS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Andresen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Andresen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Vernon Memorial Hospital
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Marie Andresen BS and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kristen M. Andresen practice?
- Dr. Kristen Andresen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Andresen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Manitowoc, WI and Hillsboro, WI.
See La Crosse Internists and La Crosse Cardiologists.