A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Andresen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Andresen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Andresen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Andresen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Vernon Memorial Hospital
- Holy Family Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Marie Andresen MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kristen M. Andresen practice?
- Dr. Kristen Andresen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Andresen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Manitowoc, WI and Hillsboro, WI.
See La Crosse Internists and La Crosse Cardiologists.