A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Andresen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Andresen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Andresen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Andresen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Memorial Medical Center
- Vernon Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andresen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen M. Andresen practice?
Dr. Kristen Andresen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Manitowoc, WI and Hillsboro, WI.
See La Crosse Internists and La Crosse Cardiologists.