Anesthesiologists, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Video profile
OB/GYN at Swedish Issaquah
751 NE Blakely Dr
SWte. 2030
Issaquah, WA 98029
(425) 313-7080
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dr Austin is a caring and compassionate doctor  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

I met Dr Austin when I wanted a second opinion on a medical issue. She was compassionate and was patient answering all my questions. She listens very carefully during the consultations and follows through on topics discussed. She is very aware of potential problems and risk factors. I wish that I had her as my Gyn years ago, then maybe I could have avoided surgery. She is an excellent doctor and very very caring too!!!

|  Dr. Austin: Skilled Physician, Great Person  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

I was fortunate to have Dr. Austin as my OB for all three of my pregnancies. I was very worried because I have chronic issues that require medication considered unsafe during pregnancy. Dr. Austin managed my conditions with safe medications and I (luckily) had uneventful pregnancies and deliveries. Dr. Austin was always respectful, warm, and even funny at times. I quickly bonded with her staff, who are also kind and professional. The office can get busy but I never waited more than 20 minutes to be seen.I highly recommend Dr. Austin. After three pregnancies and deliveries, I know Dr. Austin is a fantastic OB.

|  Dr. Austin is wonderful  |  show details
by NMB on Jul 24th, 2008

The first time I met Dr. Austin was when I had been transported to the hospital after laboring at a birthing center for 18 hours. She was absolutely patient in answering all of my questions. She has performed both of my c-sections and did a fabulous job, leaving a barely visible scar both times. She is kind, warm, and a great OB/GYN. I would recommend her to anyone!