Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Best OB/GYN show details Best OB/GYN
by LHT on Jan 16th, 2015

Dr. Kristen Bannister is the nicest, kindest doctor/person I've ever met. I only wish I had had her in my younger years. She is a top-notch physician who is brilliant and always has a smile and is extremely thorough. She's the absolute best!!! She makes me feel so at ease being in her office, like we are good friends. Love her!!!

May 13th, 2013

Dr. Bannister takes excellent care of her patients. She has been my doctor now for almost 5 years. I am very thankful for her compassionate nature. I know I can always count on her to take the best care of me. She also manages to make all my visits fun with her great personality and outstanding laugh!

Great Experience show details Great Experience
May 10th, 2013

Dr. Bannister is extremely easy to talk to and comforting during a difficult time. She explained to me what exactly was happening and answered all of my questions. Great doctor and a great practice!

Sep 5th, 2011

I had a hysterectomy by dr.leclair and Weidner where my ureter was cauterized and they didnt notice. During the time urine was filling my bladder, Kristen was on call. She failed to document my file at all when I was vomiting blood and didnt follow up.