A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Berry is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Berry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Medical College Of Penn Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen A. Berry practice?
Dr. Kristen Berry practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.