A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Berry is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Berry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Medical College Of Penn Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen A Berry DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristen A. Berry practice?
- Dr. Kristen Berry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Berry practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.