A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Bruxvoort, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruxvoort graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bruxvoort has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Luther Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruxvoort accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Bruxvoort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen R. Bruxvoort practice?
Dr. Kristen Bruxvoort practices Family Medicine near Bloomer, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Colfax, WI and Menomonie, WI.
See Bloomer Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Bruxvoort, Dr. Christa Bruxvoort, Dr. Christel Bruxvoort, Dr. Christen Bruxvoort, Dr. Christi Bruxvoort, Dr. Christiana Bruxvoort, Dr. Christiane Bruxvoort, Dr. Christie Bruxvoort