A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Bruxvoort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Bruxvoort, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruxvoort graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Bruxvoort has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Bruxvoort MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristen Bruxvoort practice?
- Dr. Kristen Bruxvoort has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Bruxvoort practices Family Medicine near Colfax, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomer, WI and Menomonie, WI.
See Colfax Primary Care Doctors.