A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Carroll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Carroll, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Carroll has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Lee Carroll MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristen L. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Kristen Carroll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Carroll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.