Dr. Kristen Carroll Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Carroll?

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!

Posted on November 12th, 2017

The first time I saw doctor Carroll I had a compound fracture in my left leg. She was so amazing she has helped me to the point that I can run and walk again. when you go and see her for visits she takes her time with you she does not try to hurry and get to the next patient. She treats me like I am one of her own children. She is the best doctor ever!!

Dr. Carroll

Posted on November 10th, 2017

BEST Dr. Ever! She has helped my daughter so many times I can't even count! She is friendly, takes her time with you, and genuinely cares.

Amazing, professional, and caring

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr. Carroll is super friendly, and extremely kind. She has taken care of almost every member of my family of five, with no bad experiences. She obviously cares about all of her patients. She knows what she's doing, and makes sure everybody feels comfortable.

Amazing pediatric orthopedist

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Four of my children, who have complex neuromuscular disease, have been seen and treated by Dr. Carroll for more than 15 years. She improved their physical function and quality of life, but just as importantly, she treated them compassionately, as individuals with their own needs and goals. This has not always been our experience with other doctors. I know she treats my children with the same care she would give her own.

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on November 9th, 2017

DR. CARROLL NOT ONLY SURGICALLY SAVED MY GRANDDAUGHTERS LEG FROM INFECTIONS DEVELOPED FROM A-PLASTIC ANEMIA, BUT EMOTIONALLY GAVE HER HOPE AND FAITH WHILE MY GRANDDAUGHTER WAS UNDERGOING NEARLY A DOZEN OPERATIONS FOR HER INFECTED LEG. DR.CARROLL IS BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR WE HAVE EVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH...SIMPLY AMAZING!

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I'm tearing up just thinking about Dr. Carroll. Not only did she save my leg after 13 surgeries, but also my life. She was one to go above and beyond any Doctor I have ever experienced in my life. She has inspired me to want to become an Orthopedic Surgeon because she changed and touched my life in so many ways. I can't even begin to articulate the impact she has had on me and my family. I will never stop talking about how wonderful she is. She may have been my surgeon, but she became one of my very best friends, and I will continue to stay in touch with her for the rest of my life.

Best surgeon

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr. Carroll is the surgeon, if it wasn't for her my son would not be walking. She loves and cares for each of patients. She is the best in the State. Utah is lucky to have her.

Best Doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Kristen Carroll is the best surgeon. She has been treating my son since he was 2 years old, and know my son is turning 21. She always treated him as if he was her own son. I remember one of the surgeries that my son was having he was really nervous and she came in to talk to us and him about it, when she was done talking with us she picked up and carried him to the operating room and held him tell he was asleep so he would not be so nervous. She is the best and I am sad that we are now to old to go to Shriners. But I am grateful that she has referred us a doctor that she is comfortable with and knowing that my son will be taken care of. Best Doctor Ever.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Dr. Carroll is an amazing doctor. She is a gifted surgeon who has changed our daughter's quality of life -really. Our daughter has OI and had difficulty walking. Dr. Carroll knew what surgery our daughter needed and how to help her. Dr. Carroll is intelligent, attentive, capable, warm, and understanding. She was able to recognize how to help our daughter when other doctors were either dismissive or condescending. It is a pleasure to visit her and walk away from our appointment knowing our doctor - Dr. Carroll- cares as much for our daughter as we do. We highly recommend her.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Excellent surgeon, Excellent doctor

Posted on January 31st, 2015

Dr Carroll is by far the most compassionate doctor I have ever had the pleasure to meet. My daughter had bilateral for surgery recently. The care and support that Dr Carroll offered my child and myself was outstanding. She is incredibly knowledgeable and obviously excited and passionate about what she does.

Posted on May 12th, 2014

Very kind and caring physician. She knows her stuff and helps you feel comfortable with the goals of treatment.