Dr. Kristen Crossman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Crossman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Crossman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2013

Did not even look at my son

Dr. Crossman is no long in CO - she practices in Nashville, TN at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt. My son came in for a suspected seizure. Never once did she look at him, take any vitals, or look at his head where he hit it on the floor. She kept insisting that I was asking for medication and a CT scan of my son's head - neither for which I asked. She never even asked about his medical history or family medical history. She kept insisting that he passed out, but never spoke to me about it at all. I had to put my foot down and demand that someone come down from neurology to look at my son. By the way, he was diagnosed with a seizure by the pediatric neurology department.

September 21st, 2010

I would highly recommend her. She makes the wait in the Emergency Department wait worth it. She is one of the reasons we choose Levine Children's Hospital.

Adult ADHD