Dr. Kristen Dimarco DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 28th, 2015
Average wait is loooong
I always try to get in very early in the morning but still wait 40 minutes in the waiting room , then another half hour in the cold exam room in my paper gown. I agree with another patient that stated Dr Dimarco is alarmist. I've been sent for to specialists that have been for nothing. She's knowledgable and friendly, but I find the medical history she reviews with me every time to be redundant "your dad died of cancer?" yes, "Do you wear your seatbelt?" Yes. "any new tattoos" What??? Never had one, never will. And my dad is still dead. Stop asking!!

August 19th, 2015
Glad I found her
Dr. DiMarco really cares and listens. You may have to wait an extra 15-20 minutes sometimes but you understand why when you see the kind of time she spends with her patients. I have found her diagnosis (es?) to be spot on. She's not an alarmist but she will let you know if she's worried. If she says you're fine, you probably are :)

March 30th, 2015
wonderful doctor.

April 26th, 2014
TOP DOC
Congratulatons!! So happy I'm her patient.

March 26th, 2014
Better appointment timing
My last trip to this doctor was anything but quick and painless. I waited for half an hour in the waiting room, after arriving 10 minutes early. Once they called me in I went over the usual stuff with the nurse, she gave me a gown and stepped out. I did not see or hear from anyone for another half! As someone who has a phobia of doctors, as I ave told this doctor before this was very nerve wrecking only giving me time to think about how anxious I was. I poked my head out side the door on 3 seperate occasions but no one was in sight. I ended up having leave because I have a family at home that I was preparing a birthday dinner for. I ended up waiting behind 2 pharmasudical reps who were clearly ignoring my presence in order to continue their conversation with the receptionist (I realize you have no control over them). By thw time I got to the desk to make a new appointment I was told that my doctor was actually just about to see me. I would very much appreciate having my appointment time honored next time instead of it coming to an hour and 2 impolite reps later til I am told I can be sewn by the doctor now

January 15th, 2014
she's the best!!
Love Dr. DiMarco she's always taken such good care of me and my family.

January 13th, 2014
great primary care doctor
Dr Dimarco... I think your a great Dr. Thanks for taking care of me!

December 13th, 2013
love Dr. Di Msarco
My teenage daughter was in to see Dr. Di Marco today she was so happy to find such a great doc. We have searched for a doctor for quite some time.I'm so pleased that my daughter is so comfortable with her. Thanks Dr." D"

August 9th, 2013
VERY GOOD VISIT
I WENT TO DR. D IMARCO FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME TODAY. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH HER BEING SO VERY THOROUGH AND SO COMPASSIONATE. SHE'S A KEEPER!!

May 15th, 2013
Good Dr, but more than a little alarmist
I've been going to Dr Dimarco for years now and thing she is very friendly and her staff is great. I have other family and friends that are patients of hers as well, and we all have the same issue: she tends to send you for testing and to specialists that other Drs wouldn't. She sent me to one specialist, who told me I was fine. A year later, she had me go back "just to make sure".Again, I was fine. I had to actually ask that other Dr if she'd please send a note saying I needed no other follow-up.The same happened to 2 friends (different specialists). Rarely do any of us have bloodwork come back that she doesn't call for more tests. And she has said the word "cancer" in the need for these tests at least 4 times. So, in all, I think she is good and will remain a patient, but just know that if you do go to her, don't panic when she sends you all over creation when you're just fine. There's a fine line between thorough and alarmist.

April 16th, 2013
Dr. Di Marco is a wonderful doctor. She helped me through some difficult times. God Bless her. She's helped me and my family so much!!

February 6th, 2013
Go elsewhere
After about an hour long wait at each appointment, calling for test results that were not given to me for over TWO months, and being told I had IBS when I really had gallbladder stones that later required surgery, I realized Dr. Dimarco had no redeeming qualities about her. It doesn't help that her staff are constantly berating and rude. Just do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.