A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Earle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Earle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Earle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Earle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Earle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Earle graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Earle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Renee Earle MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristen R. Earle practice?
- Dr. Kristen Earle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Earle practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.