A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Earle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Earle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Earle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Earle graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Earle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Renee Earle MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristen R. Earle practice?
- Dr. Kristen Earle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Earle practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.