Dr. Kristen Gennari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Gennari?

March 3rd, 2011

Dr. kristen E Gennari

Dr. Gennari treated me after i was a victim of domestic vilolence. she showed such compassion when i was in her hands. Now i'm a survivor of dome ...

January 31st, 2011

WE MISS HER!

MY KIDS AND I WERE PATIENTS OF DR. GENNARI'S AND WE LOVE HER TO DEATH! SHE WAS THE SAVIOR OF MY OLDEST SON, TOOK OVER AND DECIDED FOR AN EMERGENCY C-SECTION. ALSO WAS SEEN BY HER ALL THROUGHT MY SECOND PREGNANCY... I HAVE MUCH MORE THAN A "PATIENT DOCTOR" RESPECT FOR HER... ALTHOUGH SHE DID LEAVE US, I WOULD STILL LIKE TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW THAT SHE IS A SMART, YOUNG, CARING DOCTOR... THAT ACTUALLY DOES CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS.

June 4th, 2010

Dr. Gennari, has never questioned my way of thinking. I often disagree with modern Medicine and she supports me as a individual and guides me to what she believes are my best options. She has suffered with us and has also been a part of so many of my families victories. She has changed my sons life. She is a wonderful doctor and more importantly an wonderful person!

January 27th, 2016