Dr. Kristen Glover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Glover?

September 12th, 2013

Genuinely caring, conscientious, and professional

I cannot recommend Dr. Glover enough. She's been my family's doctor for years, and I'm always impressed by her bedside manner. When she's working with my daughters, she's patient and careful to explain things to them in words they understand, instead of speaking over them to their parents. With my husband, she's funny and matter-of-fact, which is perfect because doctors make him nervous. She's extremely diligent when it comes to monitoring my conditions; I never have to remind her what's been tried before, and she's not afraid to refer me to specialists when things get tricky. I had an unusual health problem a few years ago, and she was the doctor who worked hardest to get to the root of the problem, and finally found a solution after my specialists were stumped. Her staff is also wonderful--the receptionists are friendly and the MAs are amazing: they worked overtime to resolve an insurance issue, and once she went out of her way to drop off a prescription in a snowstorm when I was stuck at home! Best of all, they can do basic appts by e-mail, so there's no more dragging little ones to the office for a simple ear infection.

June 27th, 2012

Wonderful Physican

Dr. Glover is a wonderful physician. Takes time to explain things well and listens to what your concerns are. I have recommended her to friends and family.

January 6th, 2011

Listen...

Although there are very good professional doctors in Texas, I would like to comment that sometimes I felt like I was a "procedure". Their professionalism and expertise is phenominal, but due to the fast-pace of the doctors in the Dallas area, I think they need to addresson the way they provide care for PEOPLE. The doctors I have been to in Springfield Missouri pocess professionalism, expertise AND they ALL truly CARE. They take time out of their hectic practice to LISTEN to the PEOPLE they see. Dr. Glover...THANKS for all you do and especially that you see me as a person and not just a "procedure".

July 9th, 2010

She has a wonderful bedside manner. She explains things in a way that I understand them, she is very thorough in her exam. I have recommended her to several of my friends and they all like her.

May 19th, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr. Glover is a wonderful Dr. she is one who will go the extra mile to make sure additional test are performed to make sure you get the correct diagnosis. In fact she saved my life, by referring me to have some additional testing. THANK YOU DR GLOVER! I would highly reccommend Dr. Glover!!

March 31st, 2009

Dr. Glover has diagnosed illnesses that other doctors missed, and is always very diligent in ordering tests, etc., not only to confirm d/x before treatment, but for preventative screening for my entire family. Dr. G. is extremely patient, easy to talk to, and takes patient/parent research, ideas, and preferences into account. The only drawback is her Medical Assistant (Linda), who is rather abrupt, dismissive, and audibly irritated when one calls for exam results, questions, or medication information/refill requests--enough so that I have considered removing my family from the practice, though we've been with them for almost 10 years. The rest of the staff, however, is very professional, attentive, and pleasant.

September 19th, 2017