Family Physician

92 High St
Ste DH4
Medford, MA 02155
781-306-0200
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doc!  |  show details
by JCM on Apr 19th, 2014

Dr. Goodell is an excellent physician who listens well and is clear in her explanations to the layman. She is honest when it comes to medical realities but somehow manages to maintain a positive spin during the most negative of circumstances. She has a great sense of humor(very important sometimes at a doctor's office when there are more occasions for tears than laughter) and, most importantly, she really cares about the patients. A real person and a real doctor!

|  My problems her solutions  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2013

I have multiple birth defects which Dr. Goodell helps cope with. She is very interested in helping me maintain and, indeed, improving my overall health!

|  difficult patient, patient doctor  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2013

I have several congenital health issues to contend with. Dr. Goodell has always been compassionate, helpful, and accurate regarding her diagnosis and treatments of my ailments. She is very patient when she deals with my fears and attentively listens to me. She is a superb doctor.

|  She's Accurate and Professional  |  show details
by One of Her Patients on Sep 24th, 2013

Dr. Goodell has always provided me with prompt, professional and precise care. She is very personable and cares about whether I understand her diagnosis and treatment - she's an excellent "explainer" in "layman's terms." Me and her have a trusting collaboration - she encourages me to stay healthy. She is top notch.

|  Best Bedside Manners and Excellence Diagnosis Doctor in MA  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Kristen Goodell on Highland Ave., in Medford, MA as a highly intelligent, unbelievable accurate diagnosis in every area, outstanding bedside manners,immediate call back response, and a doctor that actually genuinely respects and cares about her patients. A rare breed when it comes to Doctor's these days.

|  Waiting time too long before seeing Dr.Goodell  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

The last three visits (which included today), I have had to wait 30min-45min before my baby son and I were called into the baby room (yes room for babies/kids only, as I'm told. The total duration of our visit was 1 hour and 45 minutes. The last two visits I agree for the student (why not, they need the exposure) which took another 20 min before he came in. After the student leaves Dr.Goodell comes in after 10 minutes. She is an excellent, knowledgeable doctor and has a great personality! However the waiting time is too long especially now that it has happened three time! My son's next appointment (6 month appt) is at 7am in a few months, if it means having to book an earlier appointment to skip all this waiting, I think a new family practice will be decided.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Mother on Aug 10th, 2010

I was impressed with the instant rapport between my child and the doctor. There was also a student doctor and she was very kind as well. We got a lot of great information and I felt the doctor spent a lot of time with my child which left them positive about their doctor visit, meaning it won't be difficult to get them to go next time.