A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Graesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Graesser, Neurologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graesser graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Graesser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Donohue Graesser MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kristen D. Graesser practice?
- Dr. Kristen Graesser has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Kristen Graesser practices Neurology near Centennial, CO.