A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Graesser, Neurologist is Satisfactory. Dr. Graesser has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 13 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Graesser graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Graesser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Medical Center of Aurora
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graesser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Graesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen D. Graesser practice?
Dr. Kristen Graesser practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christiana Graesser, Dr. Christin Graesser, Dr. Christel Graesser, Dr. Christi Graesser, Dr. Kia Graesser, Dr. Christa Graesser, Dr. Kirsten Graesser, Dr. Christie Graesser