Overall Review

February 1st, 2016
Best Doctor in Orlando, FL I've seen.
Dr. Gray is the best doctor I have had the pleasure of being his patient. He is a caring, and compassionate doctor who will take care of you to the best of his ability.

October 8th, 2014
Seemed like an ok guy, but policies on refills and script call in is awful.
I am looking for a new GP, and decided to try him. He had a Med Student do my full write up, and I only met with him for a brief time, but he seemed nice enough. I have since tried to get a prescription refilled and have been able only to deal with leaving messages that go unanswered. It is ridiculous. His policy is supposed to be that all refills are set up in advance and he will only write additional ones if you visit his office. There is no way to easily contact him and you don't get a call back for anything as far as I can tell. I have changed my opinion of him now after 2 days of waiting for an insignificant (to him) refill.

August 9th, 2014
He is an excellent physician
I am not quite sure what the reason is for the bad rating given by someone on this site. Dr. Gray is such a wonderful doctor. He cracks jokes yes, but in my opinion that is a great quality for a doctor to have. He isn't so "straight laced" that you can't talk to him. He seems to care a great deal about his patients, along with the rest of his staff. It is a wonderful office. Don't listen to one "negative ninny" - they are most likely a patient who will never be satisfied with any doctor!!!!

November 20th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Gray is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to listen and resolved all my issues. I highly recommend seeing him. He has real compassion for his patients.

August 5th, 2013
He jokes about mental health issues on social networking. Shows lack of integrity, compassion, common sense, and empathy. No desire to return to him as a physician - nor would I recommend him. I'm forced to enter one star for a rating to record this statement. It's rigged.