Dr. Kristen Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Green?

September 4th, 2014

When my doctor had to get knee surgery the week I was due I was pushed onto Dr. Green to deliver my son. I went to two appointments before my scheduled induction. Both times I felt rushed. She might have spent 5 mintes with me at the most. We had a complicated labor that ended up being a csection. I saw her once the entire time I was in the hospital. She was very good and professional during that. That's the on3 positive.

April 29th, 2011

The Dr. was very kind and interestingly funny. she was very accurate and timely with a diagnosis and treatment.

January 18th, 2011

Premature twins

I liked her just fine up until...Went into the office 4 times in 48 hours because I believed something was wrong, that I might be in labor. Was sent home 3 times. On the 3rd trip in I was told was was "paranoid about going into labor" that I needed to go home and relax, she would put me on bed rest if that is what I wanted. I was told I needed to relax I couldn't deliver the babies weren't old enough. Four hours after that I was back at the hospital. When they checked me I was fully dilated and ready to deliver. Lets just say it is a miracle that my boys and I are alive today. I lived an hour away from the hospital and my twins were breech. If my husband would not have insisted on taking me back to the hospital that last time things would have turned out much differently.I was later told that the monitors weren't picking my contractions up very well, because I was having mostly back labor. I can't believe that just because I had no previous problems I was dismissed. I was told in the NICU that I should have been taken very seriously when I thought I might be in labor, I probably should have been admitted to the hospital and been put on steroids to help mature my babies lungs.The only time I saw the doctor in the hospital after delivery was when she discharged me. She did this around 7am in the morning, when it is generally done in the late morning or early afternoon. I believe she was trying to avoid my husband.Needless to say, I do not recommend Dr. Kristen Green-Morrow. You may be fine if there are no complications, but if something is wrong the consequences could be great.

March 24th, 2017