A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Grine is Excellent. Dr. Grine has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Grine, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grine graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Altoona Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Grine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen M. Grine practice?
Dr. Kristen Grine practices Family Medicine near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA and Hershey, PA.
See Altoona Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christiana Grine, Dr. Christin Grine, Dr. Christel Grine, Dr. Christi Grine, Dr. Kia Grine, Dr. Christa Grine, Dr. Kirsten Grine, Dr. Christie Grine