A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Hairston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Hairston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Hairston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hairston graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hairston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Gill Hairston MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kristen G. Hairston practice?
- Dr. Kristen Hairston has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Hairston practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Endocrinologists.