A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Herman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Herman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Herman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Anne Herman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristen A. Herman practice?
- Dr. Kristen Herman has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Kristen Herman practices Pediatrics near Rochester Hills, MI.