A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Louise Hoffman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristen L. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Kristen Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Hoffman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhorn, NE.
See Omaha Obstetricians & Gynecologists.