Dr. Kristen Holland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Holland?

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Listens to the patient; very thoughtful, tactful, efficient and effective.

Exceptional doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Wonderful dr. who really listens and respects her patients. So happy with my care.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Holland is a wonderful doctor to see. She is very caring of her patients and rarely seems rushed during our appointments. I have depression, anxiety and a ton of recent stress and she has made sure that I have what I need medically to make it through. She trusts my judgement but lets me know that if something changes, she can always be counted on. I won't see anyone else unless absolutely necessary.

Posted on October 3rd, 2015